Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Deal of the Day: A Mix of FREE Useful Things including Chocolate


Some great deals. And by great deals I mean FREE!!



Today I happily scored roughly $22 worth of items for FREE! Here's what I got and how I did it:

- Carefree pantry liners: at Walmart for $3.93. I used a Manufacturer's Free Product Coupon (FPC) which I received by mail from entering a Carefree website promotion. Then I used my Checkout 51 app to get a $0.75 cash back offer from purchasing this product. Plus as a bonus this product has a $1 off coupon I can use on a future purchase. I made $0.75 with this purchase.

- Glade Wax Melt Warmer: at Walmart regular priced $15 but I price matched to Atlantic Superstore which has them on for $9.99. I used a manufacturers coupon for $6 off I got in the SmartSource newspaper insert on September 11th. Then I used my Checkout 51 app to get a $5 cash back offer from purchasing this product. Therefore I made $1 with this purchase.

- Mars chocolate Bites: at Dollarama for $2. I used the $1 I got back from purchasing the Glade Wax Melt Warmer plus used my Checkout 51 app to get $1 back from purchasing this product from Dollarama. Total cost: $0

- Whiskas Perfect Portions cat food: at Walmart regular priced $0.93. I used a Manufacturer's Free Product Coupon (FPC) I received in the mail from Save.ca so Total Cost: $0

From purchasing all these items I still came out ahead by getting paid $0.75 just for shopping!!

Hope you get some good deals today. Feel free to share your deals with our readers too!

No comments:

Post a Comment